In a world filled with hectic schedules and ever-increasing pollution, maintaining a crown of beautiful, healthy hair can be a daunting task. We’re often bombarded with products that promise miraculous transformations but end up delivering disappointment. However, there’s a natural remedy that’s been gaining attention for its incredible potential to rejuvenate your hair – a potion made by infusing horsetail into spring water. We’re about to embark on a fascinating journey into the world of hair restoration, guided by the wisdom of Amandha D Vollmer, a holistic health practitioner and herbalist with a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree. Her intriguing product, marketed under the name “Hair Regrowth Spray” is making waves in the world of hair care.
The Miracle Elixir: A Blend of Natural Goodness
Amandha D Vollmer’s hair re-growth product has garnered success stories from both men and women alike. You can find it online at DMSO.Store. But what’s the secret behind this marvel? Let’s break it down.
The Power of Horsetail
Horsetail, a humble plant, holds a treasure trove of benefits for your hair. Infusing it into spring water extracts a significant amount of silica, a vital mineral for strengthening the hair shaft. But that’s not all – horsetail also contains silicone, another hair superhero that reinforces your hair’s structure. This infusion effectively removes heavy metals from your hair while promoting its strength.
A Potion of Potency
To take this natural hair elixir to the next level, we introduce DMSO, rosemary, peppermint, and vitamin E. These ingredients are carefully chosen for their remarkable properties:
- DMSO: Known for its ability to carry substances through the skin and into the body, DMSO enhances the effectiveness of the mixture, delivering its benefits deep into your hair follicles.
- Rosemary and Peppermint: These herbs are renowned for their stimulating effects on hair growth. They improve blood circulation to your scalp, ensuring essential nutrients reach your hair roots.
- Vitamin E: A potent antioxidant, vitamin E fights oxidative stress and promotes a healthy scalp environment for hair growth.
The Application Process
Using this concoction is straightforward. Begin with a clean scalp and hair. Hair can be dry; just avoid using any products like gels, sprays, pomades, etc… Simply spray the mixture onto your scalp and gently massage it in. You’ll notice a tingling sensation – that’s the elixir working its magic, opening the door to better blood flow and nutrient absorption. If you prefer to make your own hair regrowth spray, Dr. Vollmer has the recipe in her book, “Healing with DMSO: The complete guide to safe and natural treatments for managing pain, inflammation and other chronic ailments with dimethyl sulfoxide.”
Hairprint: Natural Hair Dye
If you’re considering dyeing your hair, you’ll want to pay extra attention. Hairprint, a natural hair dye, can help restore your hair’s natural color without introducing toxins and harmful chemicals making it a safer option for your hair and overall health.
However, there’s a precaution to heed. Ensure you’ve washed your hair thoroughly at least two times before using Hair Print. It’s a good idea to purchase the company’s “chelating shampoo” which removes all residue from any products (a.k.a “Hair Makeup” such as gel or mouse) you may use. The chelating shampoo will give you a better outcome with Hair Print. .
The Path to Hair Restoration
The journey to healthier, more vibrant hair involves several stages:
- Prevent Hair Loss: The first step is halting hair loss. Keep a journal or chart to track your progress.
- Stimulate New Growth: As your hair loss subsides, you’ll notice new growth, often characterized by spiky hair.
- Strengthen and Eradicate: Strengthen your hair to prevent further damage. Eliminate hair mites that lay eggs in hair shafts, leading to hair loss.
- Enhance Blood Flow: Improving blood circulation is crucial. Inflammation can thicken your blood and obstruct its flow, which, in turn, affects hair growth. DMSO can open up circulation pathways.
- Address Root Causes: Hair loss can result from various factors, such as inflammation, blood deficiencies, hormonal imbalances (including DHT), and nutrient deficiencies. Identify and address these root causes for lasting results.
Balancing Hormones for Hair Health
Balancing hormones is pivotal in addressing hair issues. Pay attention to your diet (eat healthy saturated fats), and consider incorporating zinc, natural progesterone, and iodine (Lugols 5% @ 2 drops a day equals 12.5 mg) to support your hormone system. Proper hormone delivery is crucial for hair regeneration. Before using iodine, I recommend checking with a naturopath or functional M.D who can best advise and run a hormone panel to check your thyroid levels other than TSH. TSH only measures the amount of thyroid in the brain and not in the tissues of the rest of your body so you can have a TSH test come back normal but you know something isn’t right because you feel terrible and have many symptoms to indicate a hormone imbalance.
Overall Health Matters
Remember, your hair’s health is intimately tied to your overall well-being. Nourish your body with a balanced diet, engage in activities like yoga (including inversions like handstands for increased blood flow to the brain), and cut down on sugar to reduce inflammation.
Natural Remedies for Hair Growth
To combat inflammation, consider incorporating anti-inflammatory agents like black cumin seed oil, turmeric, and magnesium. These will not only promote hair growth but also improve your overall health.
Hair Care Rituals
Incorporate hair-friendly practices into your routine:
- Use African Black Soap Shampoo for proper pH balance.
- Rinse your hair with diluted apple cider vinegar or lemon juice to promote shine and close hair shafts. See recipe at the end of the article for making your own apple cider vinegar hair rinse.
- Focus on gastro health with enzymes and apple cider vinegar to balance your pH and aid digestion.
- Try hydrotherapy, like cold/wet socks, to draw out heat and toxins from your head.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe
Apple cider vinegar is great for menopausal women struggling with hair loss and or anyone who is for that matter. Doing this once a week will help clarify the scalp of toxins, and buildup from any hair products you may be using. Plus, it will support your scalp’s health to promote optimal hair growth.
If you color your hair, follow up with a conditioner, since apple cider vinegar can be drying.
After you wash your hair with shampoo, spray some apple cider vinegar on your scalp and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Cool water helps to polish the cuticle of the hair. Lastly, condition your hair and voila you’re all done!
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse Recipe
- Mix 2-4 tbsp of unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar (with the mother in it) with 12 to 16 oz of distilled water. I like Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture into a spray bottle or small bottle with a squeeze lid.
- Make a fresh batch of ACV rinse each time, just before using.
Nourish Your Hair from Within
Supplement your routine with products like the “Hairprint” natural hair dye and “Hair growth spray” from the . Additionally, consider incorporating bone broth for collagen and stay hydrated by drinking water with baking soda followed by lemon water upon waking up.
In your quest for beautiful, healthy hair, remember that it’s a holistic journey. Amandha D Vollmer’s Yummy Doctor hair growth elixir is more than just a product; it’s a holistic journey to healthier, more vibrant hair. By embracing a comprehensive approach that includes proper nutrition, stress management, and natural remedies, you can unlock the secrets to lush, beautiful locks and overall well-being. Your hair is not just a reflection of your outer self but also a mirror of your inner well-being. So, embark on this journey with care, commitment, and confidence, and let your hair flourish like never before.